Millican, OR, is a ghost town. It was established by rancher George Millican in the 1880s. In 1913 the post office was opened and George himself was the postmaster. He sold his ranch in 1916. From then on there have been various owners with the population getting as high as 60.
In 1930, U.S. 20 was built north of the community, so the town was moved to be next to the highway. The last owners of Millican Store and Garage made a go of it from 2002 -05 before being forced to walk away.